Friday, May 31, 2013

Spring And May Stats

Spring and May Stats

The trails are full of flowers right now. Simply stunning! Been on a taper for this weekends race (Dirty 30), which I signed up for at the last minute due to some changes in plans for the summer (more later). Not sure if I am really ready for the race, but I wanted to make sure I got in at least one ultra this spring/summer. Overall May was a decent month, with a touch more vert. on less time and miles then April, although more of it was spent at lower altitudes then previous months (simply a fact of moving from WP to Golden).

227.1 miles
31.61 hours
48,123 feet of gain
54 summits for the year

We will see. My goals are to eat, eat, eat and to run hard from the start. Looks to be a full and competitive race, so it should be fun from the get go. Best of luck to everyone!







No comments:

Post a Comment